Yes, you can practice safe social distancing AND enjoy your favorite frozen fruit bars and ice cream pops! That is, if those happen to be Pedal Pops – and we are sure they are!
Read on to learn about the three different options to find delicious Pedal Pops treats!
Order Form for Pick Up from Our Store/Kitchen or Delivery to Neighborhoods
To allow you to select some of our most popular treats, we created a form so you can order, pre-pay and pick up at a designated time curbside at our store/kitchen: 169 W Main Street, Farmington, AR 72730.
(Yes, we even included our favorite boozy pop and some ice cream treats, too.)
If there is a group order from a neighborhood, we can arrange to meet you at a designated location in some circumstances. Neighborhood deliveries are available Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Store curbside pickups are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
We chose a selection of our favorite pops to offer via the order form. Flavors available via the order form may change going forward.
These delights await anyone who clicks through the PEDAL POPS ORDER FORM for pick-up at our store or in designated neighborhoods:
- Coconut Pineapple Banana – It’s like a pina colada without the rum… One might ask… why??? Because… it’s just that good. Take our word for it!
- Fruity Watermelon – If you like seeing whole fruit in your pop… then this one’s for you. We take whole strawberries, blueberries and kiwi and wrap it in watermelon. It’s quite wonderful.
- Honeydew Peach – A tasty slice of peach in sweet honeydew pop…This is much better than a honey-do list!
- Mango Lychee – It’s a blend of mango with bits of lychee pureed into the pop. This is a hearty, sweet fruit pop you won’t regret trying.
- Strawberry Blueberry – If you love berries, this is two great tastes blended together, resulting in quirky goodness. If you’re following a Keto diet, this one’s perfect for you!
- Strawberry Mango – This is one of our best sellers… A perfect combination of strawberry and mango puree create a tie-dye pop that will leave you wanting another!
- Watermelon Lemon – Blends of watermelon, lemon and lemon zest, lightly sweetened with stevia. It’s like tasting summer! We can’t promise, but maybe eating these will bring summer faster?
- Ice Cream – Chai Tea Latte – A taste sensation you’ll be glad you tried. A wonderful blend of black tea, cream and spices (nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves and cinnamon). This recipe is “Philadelphia style,” so it does not include eggs.
- Ice Cream – Brown Sugar Vanilla – Have you ever eaten vanilla snow? It tastes just like that… Wait, have you never seen snow before? Regardless, it’s a vanilla ice cream with a light creaminess combined with dark brown sugar and vanilla. Egg free.
- Ice Cream – Chocolate Cookie – This is almost a death-by-chocolate pop that even the youngest will enjoy. It’s dark chocolate ice cream with pureed Oreos giving it a cake-like texture. In a word: delicious! (Egg-free.)
- Boozy Pops – Blackberry Caribbean – Yes, we have pops with booze in them! This is an adult version of Mike’s favorite pop… Blackberry Pineapple Mango. We use spiced rum and a bit of sugar. This is a great pop for any grown-up to enjoy.
Click through to the Pedal Pops ORDER FORM to make your choices from the selection listed above.
Fayetteville Farmers’ Market Order Form for Saturday Farmers’ Market Pick Up
- We are also offering a selection of fruit bars and ice cream pops for preorder from the Fayetteville Farmers’ Market. You can order and prepay to pick up on Saturday mornings at the market via the Farmers’ Market Form. Click through to see the selections available via this option. Orders must be in by Thursday nights at 9pm for pick up at Saturday’s Farmers’ Market.
Shop for Selected Flavors at Ozark Natural Foods and AKiN’s Natural Foods
- Finally, don’t forget you can still find a selection of pops at Ozark Natural Foods in Fayetteville and AKiN’s Natural Foods in Rogers. (Selections in stores vary.)
Share Your Photos!
Please post photos of you enjoying your Pedal Pops orders by using the hashtag #PedalPops on Instagram or Twitter. We’ll have a post on Facebook asking for your pictures, too!
Stay safe and let’s hope we all get to visit again soon in person at our pop shop in Farmington and at the Fayetteville Farmers’ Market!